As a family owned and managed business, our colleagues’ and clients’ health and wellbeing is our top priority during these unprecedented times.
At SiBCAS we have taken all necessary measures to ensure we are supporting the fight in reducing the spread of COVID-19. Our workforce is informed daily of any new advice set out by the Government which may impact them.
Home working has been rolled out throughout the company and our office staff, where possible, will be operating remotely in order to adhere to the Government guidelines announced on Monday 23/3/20. We are supporting our staff by putting the necessary safety measures in place, as well as ensuring continued support to our clients and supply chains.
SiBCAS Ltd operate a critical supply service, meaning there is essential work which we must continue to undertake in order to support the vital infrastructures of the country.
Key examples of this nature of work are, but not limited to;
- Field Hospitals, Isolation Wards/Pods which are currently being requested by the NHS
- Key suppliers to live hospital welfare facilities; water provision and waste removal
- Key supplier to the Rail Sector who are deemed as ‘critical’
- Wash and welfare facilities which are currently being requested by the rail sector to support the transportation of key workers
- Education classrooms and nurseries currently being used to accommodate the children of key workers
- Ongoing Education requests/orders from Local Government Authorities
- Additional welfare facilities to workplaces to achieve ‘social distancing’ in order for them to continue their essential work, including, but not limited to: Health, Rail Sector, Oil Industry, Food suppliers to the elderly
- Key suppliers in conjunction with Ministry of Defence
- Suppliers to Police Authorities throughout the UK
SiBCAS has nearly 50 years’ experience in the manufacture and rental of modular buildings and relocatable site accommodation. If you are in need of specialist space in a safe, hygienic environment, SiBCAS can provide a quick and effective solution for your requirements.
Please contact us on 01506 633122 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pass you to the relevant department.
Thank you for your ongoing support during these uncertain times.