To house an airline’s head office and engineering teams into one facility following their merger in 2007 using Modular Office Buildings.
- Over 500 personnel displaced from existing accommodation.
- Additional office / engineering space required, circa 10,000 square metres
- Management of complete planning application process from ground works to occupation of facilities
- The whole process from planning to the building being occupied took 10 months
The mobile office building was used as office space which included housing the Managing Director
- Requirement of additional office buildings
- Planning & Building regulations difficulties
- On airport additional challenges, including building in proximity to aviation fuel storage facility
- Displacement and repositioning of circa 500 personnel
- Full business operations to be maintained, no disruption to continuity allowed.
- Aggressive project timescale
SiBCAS worked closely with the client to ensure they received a modular building that exceeded their requirements. The project was completed on schedule, as planned and met the client’s expectations. circa £1mil cost p.a. saving to new merged group.
“Significant project milestones were achieved through the key partnership approach from SiBCAS. Their ability to react and overcome barriers to success ensured that we were able to meet the key project deadlines and to stay within budget constraints.” Bob Stokes.
SiBCAS Case Study: Mobile Office Manchester Airport, UK.